Casings are blocks used for crafting and aesthetic purposes.
This is done by placing any stripped log down and then place the alloy or ingot on top of the log. The two will pop together and form the casing. Then use your axe to harvest the newly formed casing.
|Name||Ingredients||Manual Item Application|
|Andesite Casing||Any Stripped Log or Stripped Wood +
|Brass Casing||Any Stripped Log or Stripped Wood +
|Copper Casing||Any Stripped Log or Stripped Wood +
|Train Casing||Brass Casing +
Mechanical Belts, Shafts, Cogwheels, and Fluid Pipes can be encased in casings, creating a decoration around the encased block. Copper Casings can't be applied to anything but Fluid Pipes, and Fluid Pipes only accept Copper Casings.
Train Casing is used to create Trains.
- Added Train Casing.
- Casings now use a new recipe type.
- Changed the texture of Copper Casing.
- Cogwheels can be encased.
- Removed Radiant and Shadow Casings.
- Added Radiant and Shadow Casings.
- Sideways and vertical belts can be encased.
- Belts can be enforced with Andesite Casing.
- 0.2: Added Andesite, Copper, and Brass Casings.